Hello everyone !!!
As I’m writing/typing this post, I’m exhausted and so, I’m not going to spend time talking about random stuff.
I was tagged by two of my lovely friends, Valerie @ Valerie’s Musings and Katie @ Never Not Reading. They are both lovely bloggers and do check out their blogs. Thanks for tagging me. However, Katie did a musical version of this tag and it seemed interesting to me, so I’ll do a musical version of this tag later.
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate up to 15 people for the award!
Hmmmmm…. okay, let’s see…. Here goes-
1. I’m 6 ft tall. My height is what everyone asks when they first meet me and they usually go awfully quiet before asking it. So I usually know when to expect the question. (Okay, that was useless info)
2. I always hum a song/tune, and I mean ALWAYS (unless I’m talking of course). I even hum while writing exams (the examiners are usually just confused where the tune’s coming from). I also happen to have a terrible voice so humming is my way of sparing people the torture of actually hearing me sing.
3. People who “don’t really care” about “news” and “politics” really piss me off. I know, I know “To each his own” but I just don’t understand how someone can not be bothered about what happens around them and things that affect their lives on a daily basis. Oh, I also find it weird when people lack what I call “the thirst for knowledge”. I don’t mind if you don’t know everything about everything, but at least try to know more about ONE thing, ANYTHING that you’re passionate about.
4. I’m the only child of my parents. However, I don’t really miss having a sibling because I have a cousin (who also doesn’t have siblings), who’s the equivalent of a sibling (except that she and I don’t live under the same roof or the same city).
5. I have been told (complimented) multiple times by different people that I’m extremely calm and level headed in the most tense situations. I do realise what they’re saying, and it is true. I’m decent enough at handling the BIG problems, but there’s also a part of me which worries about trivial things. Ya, I’m weird.
6. I suck at choosing favourites. So if possible, never ask my favourite colour, movie, book, tv show etc. I like/love too many of them.
7. I love kids. In fact, if I could I’d spend more time with kids than adults. They’re far less complicated, they’re honest and they understand more and better than adults. Also, you’ll never have a bad day that an hour spent with a kid can’t cure (provided you maintain your patience with them).
That’s All Folks !
-Vrinda (or maybe it’s Porky Pig, who knows).